A Family Real Estate Brokerage Based In Los Angeles.
While 2020 was not the year we expected it to be, it has still been filled with some really positive things worth remembering and celebrating. It’s not every day we decide to launch a real estate brokerage in the middle of a pandemic, but that’s just what we did!
For years I’ve been helping my clients buy and sell homes and investment properties across Los Angeles. With the arrival of our second child and my real estate business growing I had no choice but to expand and share how I do what I do. There’s been no looking back.
It Matters Who You Work With.
We’ve curated a sales team that has specific skills and training. Skills that make the process of buying and selling more streamlined and fluid.
We’ve met incredible people, partnered with good agents during this unpredictable time and sold amazing homes, undeveloped land, and income properties. Most of our clients have become dear friends, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s truly a dream job selling real estate, and we are so grateful 2020 was no exception, despite the pandemic.
2020 sales highlights
- We enjoyed helping dozens of buyers and sellers all across the city of Los Angeles.
- We listed and sold homes that set records in West Hollywood and Mid-City.
- We helped longtime investor clients buy their second, third, or even fourth investment property with us.
- We started a sales team and hired a Transaction Coordinator and Operations Director exclusively for our client’s experience and satisfaction.
- We helped first-time homebuyers win in multiple offers in super competitive neighborhoods such as Highland Park, South Pasadena, El Sereno, Glassell Park, and Eagle Rock.
- We helped buyers grab properties in DTLA and Highland Park that never hit the market.
- We helped a buyer who had been looking for over 3 years finally find a condo she could call home.
- We helped a family buy and sell with a tricky contingency in less than 45 days.
- We helped a family sell their deceased father’s home for a top-dollar teardown development deal.
- We helped clients buy investment properties with the potential to add an ADU.
- We helped clients buy a fixer in Highland Park to be used as an Airbnb.
- We marketed and helped clients sell multiple vacant lots of land to investors.
- We helped clients by paying for and managing renovations for them before listing them for sale on the MLS.
What The Shelhamer Group has cooking for 2021!
Let us pay for your renovation.
Yep. You read that correctly. If we could list and sell your home while you earn more we’ll pay for your renovation upfront. Let us put skin in the game. Put our money where our mouth is. Work with a trusted team who’s goal is to see you win.
Below are actual before and after images of a current listing. The seller’s family called us for advice. When we got to the unit for the listing appointment it was clear we had a hoarding situation on our hands. Once the owner was safe and away from the unit it was time to get to work.
We hired the handymen crew and managed many facets and moving parts in preparation for the market. With our eye for quality design and reputation for hitting the mark, we were able to transform another war zone into a stylish & swaggy NELA retreat. Check it below!
Before and after renovation pictures.
And we like to have a bit of fun along the way too!