What level of service would you expect from someone you paid $10,000? Now for that type of money, you would most likely demand personal attention, prompt responses to inquiries, expert insight, and so much more.
That’s what you should expect from a Mount Washington Real Estate Agent, since — based on a $200,000 home and the standard seller’s commission of 3% — they stand to make a pretty penny once the transaction is done. Ultimately, an excellent Mount Washington Listing Agent:
- Is always on top of deadlines with home repairs, home inspections, appraisals, and paperwork.
- Let’s you get prepare your Mount Washington Home For Sale. The Mount Washington Real Estate Agent provides honest and helpful insight about what will be a turn-off to potential buyers and offers to help spruce up the place. This is known as “staging” in the business; a good agent will even have props such as lamps, pictures, and plants.
- Returns calls and emails right away and answer questions thoroughly.
- Will think about negotiating the commission, especially if they are handling the sale of one home and the purchase of another.
- Goes over all aspects of a house you’re intrigued by, including the size of the water heater, the type of heating source, the ages of the appliances, and suspicious stains.
- Continues working for you even after the deal is complete. The Mount Washington Real Estate Agent makes sure you get your checks from escrow, gets you copies of all crucial documents, and answers questions after even banking their commission.
- Is a robust but fair advocate. A Mount Washington Real Estate Agent (or buyer broker, or selling broker) is your guide and counsel during what can be a quite long, complicated ordeal. This person defends your interests without offending the other party.
If your Mount Washington Real Estate Agent perfectly fits this description, good for you If not, our Mount Washington Listing Agents strongly consider hiring another agent. Why pay thousands of dollars for anything but the best right?
- Spending 60 seconds to get the correct home mortgage.
- How much home you can actually afford.
- What a Mount Washington Buyer’s Agent can do for you.
- When the correct time is to sell.
- How to spice up your home to sell.