Kendall and I joined forces almost three years ago. There’s been no looking back. For years we’ve been helping buyers and sellers across LA. During this exciting time, we’ve met incredible people and sold amazing homes, undeveloped land, and income properties. Most of our clients have become dear friends and we wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s truly a dream job and we are so grateful. 2018 was no exception.
- We enjoyed helping dozens of buyers and sellers all across the city of Los Angeles.
- We listed and sold homes that set records in Mount Washington, Highland Park and in Boyle Heights.
- We helped longtime investor clients buy their second, third or even fourth investment property with us
- We started a property management division and leasing services exclusively for our clients
- We helped first-time homebuyers with low down payments get into homes in super competitive neighborhoods such as Highland Park, El Sereno, Glassell Park, Eagle Rock, and West Adams.
- We helped buyers grab properties in Highland Park and Mount Washinton that never hit the market.
- We helped a buyer who had been looking for over 2 years finally find an investment property.
- We helped a family sell and move into a bigger pool home with a tricky contingent sale in less than 60 days.
- We helped a family sell a house less than a year after they bought it for a great return.
- We helped clients buy investment properties with the potential to add an ADU.
- We helped clients buy a fixer in Highland Park to be used as an Airbnb.
- We marketed and helped client’s sell vacant land to investors.
- We helped clients buy houses that had deferred maintenance then managed the renovation for them.
It was a very exciting, and busy (and very fun) year indeed!
2019 is slated to be even more exciting!
Staging & General Contracting home renovation and new construction
Before Renovation of a home in Highland Park | Los Angeles, California
After Renovation and staging picture in Highland Park California
We’re thrilled to share we have launched two new divisions in our real estate brokerage. We now offer professional staging and renovation services exclusively to our real estate clients. Kendall Key our broker of record has recently become a licensed general contractor. Yahoo! Congratulations, Kendall.
Forbes real estate council
Kendall Key and I have been invited to join the prestigious Forbes Real Estate Council. We were vetted and selected by a review committee based on the depth and diversity of our experience. Criteria for acceptance include a track record of successfully impacting business growth metrics, as well as personal and professional achievements and honors. Basically, we sold a lot of houses and made a lot of people very happy so we were invited to join!
“We are honored to welcome Kendall and Glenn into the community,” said Scott Gerber, founder of Forbes Councils, the collective that includes Forbes Real Estate Business Council. “Our mission with Forbes Councils is to bring together proven leaders from every industry, creating a curated, social capital-driven network that helps every member grow professionally and make an even greater impact on the business world.”
“Kendall and I are thrilled to have been chosen to join the real estate council at Forbes. We plan to contribute and share our experiences with other members to further cement our leadership role in our Eastside Los Angeles community. We will continue providing our clients with the utmost in service, professionalism, and results, “ said Glenn Shelhamer The Shelhamer Group | Realpro Eastside.
Thank you to all our friends, colleagues, and clients for your support in helping us become the #1 Highland Park and Eastside Los Angeles real estate team “One-stop property shop”. We appreciate all of your referrals and we would love to work with you or anyone you know in 2019. We expect it to be just as fun as last year. Click here to get started.